Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Is it a Poem?...

I had a dream back on August 17th that was so powerful that I woke up and immediately had to write down what it was about. Of course sometimes I add my own little flare to it and try to turn it into something I can use for a character in a comic book. Anyway, this was what I wrote. Hope you enjoy.

"There once was a man who saw a play and thought to himself that it was the greatest play anyone had ever seen. But, just before he finished his thought, he realized that he had seen no other plays, and so it was impossible for him to decide if his statement was really true at all. And so he became divided into two separate entities, one who gave the play his utmost respect and prestige, and the other, a lost and confused little boy, too scared to decide on anything at all."

www.facebook.com/angelicomics

No comments:

Post a Comment