Monday, November 28, 2016

Once more, with gusto!

I really have no one to blame for being away from my blog for so long, except myself. It's so easy to just say, "I'll do it tomorrow" and then completely forget that tomorrow is never promised, but regardless, I am back; or at least hope to be. Life has been crazy with change since my marriage just over a year ago and I have been up to the same old things I usually do. I am still collecting comics like crazy and have been playing more video games than I should. I reached a year marker at my job a few month ago, and even am trying for a better position in the coming few days (fingers crossed.) The gang and I went to Dragoncon 2016 back in September and already have tickets for next year. I feel horrible that I haven't written about the craziness, but I was able to stream segments from my phone while I was visiting Atlanta. Sadly, my comic that I was working on has come to a halt. I still need another 15 pages before thinking of approaching an artist, and I know that even if my comic writing catches on that in a few years down the road, I will look back and realize I was doing it all along. But, that's learning for you. We find the error in our ways through repetition. Most scholars would say that is why we keep teaching history. Anyway, this is just me stopping in to let you all know I am still here. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and look forward to the Christmas season that is quickly approaching. I will try not to be a stranger in the future.

Enjoy this photo of a fully crocheted Kraven the Hunter from Dragoncon 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment