Monday, February 11, 2013

Hey this is actually one of my past blogs I wrote on an old Xanga website and liked it so much I decided to re-post it. This was Nov. 24, 2005 so be open minded. Enjoy.

Life is full of unanswered questions. Most people live their lives in the future; so it is only fair to say many of us seek to find the "What" questions in life. What is going to happen to me? What is going to happen to the people around me?; but that all leads down a path of worry and frustration. To live in the present is to answer another kind of "What". What should I do with my life today? What can I do to impact someone else's life for the better?
Even though we may see ourselves in an environment where there are no exits to the pain, the suffering, the sorrow, and the hurt, there is always a door that leads to hope. "The man with hope is the man that will neither bend to the will of the rich nor to the man who is poor." When all seems down hope is what brings us up. How it's conceived or carried varies by the grace of God through a close friend who is there to keep you company when there is no one else.
Remember when you feel as if your closest friend has turned their back on you, hope will always be there. That was one of the greatest gifts God gave us. This is what makes the human race continue to exist. This is what makes the starved man take one last breath, this is what makes the youth strive for the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment