Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dr. Banner and Mr. Hulk

     Sorry I haven't posted anything these last few days. School has been draining me lately and Spring break is right around the corner. I am hoping to work on Requiem a little more and also start up a few more projects. One of the cool things I have been pondering is an assignment for my great books class. We are currently working on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde; and the teacher has given us a lot of room to work on a project that is worth 50% of our grade. Thankfully she approved of my idea; as some of you may or may not have read The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the final chapter, being the longest, is a letter written from Dr. Jekyll. He tells the account of his transformation into Mr. Edward Hyde. By this time in the book Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde are both dead, and this letter served as his confession. For my class I am going to attempt a rewrite of the books final chapter as a letter from Bruce Banner for an account of becoming the Incredible Hulk. The biggest hurdle will be to forget all the Hulk is capable of and focus more on the destructive nature of the beast. I think this project could be really fun, I just hope I am up to the task of it. I will try to have some more content uploaded within the next few days. Thanks for being such great fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment